HMRC Problème signalé à GetHuman par GetHuman-ludford

novembre 9, 2017

Report Details

Summary of the problem
Do I pay tax in Spain or UK for rental income from apartment in Spain?
Company and department tried
HMRC - Support client
Reported by
GetHuman-ludford - GetHuman user since mai 20, 2017
Problem classification
HMRC: Problème de service client
Date of incident
novembre 1er, 2017
Reported by GetHuman-ludford
Reported on novembre 9, 2017 from District of Columbia
Problem report / further detail
GetHuman-ludford n'a pas choisi d'ajouter de détails sur son problème.
How GetHuman-ludford attempted to contact HMRC
J'ai essayé d'appeler le HMRC numéro du service client 0300 200 3200
Was equipped with the following information
Numéro de téléphone, Email, Prénom, Nom, Numéro d'assurance nationale, Adresse de facturation
Reported back to GetHuman as fixed
Fixed, on novembre 21, 2017

Have a Similar Problem?

GetHuman helps customers contact companies faster and solve their customer service issues more effectively by providing free tools and info to all. Please help strengthen this resource by sharing with other customers you know who could benefit.

Was this page helpful? If so, please share!
Sharing is what powers GetHuman's free customer service contact information and tools. You can help!